Tips for Playing Responsibly
Below are provided some tips that can help you to play responsibly and prevent gambling addiction:
- Place your bets while you are emotionally stable. It means that you should not placing bets when you are upset or overjoyed, as it may lead to losses and despite to win back;
- Set a time limit which can be spent on betting;
- Be prepared for any outcome, both good and bad, as results are always unpredictable;
- Control your budget and don’t spend more than you can afford. It is better to set a deposit limit which you can afford in a day, week, month;
- Stay out of debt. Don’t borrow money from your friends, relatives, or banks;
- Do not bet while under the influence of alcohol or other substances;
- Take breaks and rest. If you feel that you are tied or it is difficult to concentrate, them take a break.
Warning Signs of Gambling Problems
There are many cases where gamblers become addicted and did not even realize it had happened. They started to feel a constant craving for gambling and could no longer be responsible for their actions, spending more money, getting into debt, ruining relationships with people around them. Therefore, we have compiled a small list of signs that may indicate the presence of this issue, which you can check yourself by to make sure you are sticking to responsible gambling:
- You spend more than you can afford and your standard of living has declined;
- You are in debts because of betting;
- You lost track of time. You may start betting in the morning and end only in the evening;
- Your relationships with people around you became worse;
- You don’t tell anyone about your experience in betting and prefer to keep it a secret, or you lie about how much you gamble;
- You cannot imagine your life without betting or gambling, and if you do not do betting for a time, your mood becomes bad;
- You have become too irritable or health issues have appeared.
Places to Help
These days there are various places and organizations that help with gambling addiction, both offline and online, and both anonymous and open. In addition to going to special institutions or organizations, you can also try to help yourself, for example, you can first of all contact customer support and ask our team to freeze your account for a while, or you can ask for help from your loved ones, join support groups, sign up to a psychologist, etc.
Ineligibility of Minors for Gambling
To legally use the services of our platform, you age must be 18 or above, as minors are not allowed to participate in gambling. Minors cannot be fully responsible for their actions, their expenses, and are also more vulnerable to addictions that can lead to various negative consequences. Therefore, keep your documents safe from any minors around you to avoid abuse.
The following categories of people are not be allowed to bet on our platform:
- People under the age of 18;
- Governments, companies or federal, state or municipal institutions and non-commercial organizations;
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs and those considered disabled.
Restricting Access to Minors
In order to limit the access of minors to gambling, bookmakers use special methods that help to prevent or minimize such cases:
- Age Verification. Some bookmakers check a player’s age before they allow this player to join and to use their betting platform. It is usually done by checking a user’s documents, such as a driving license, passport, or ID card;
- KYC procedures. These are the processes which help to verify the identity of a user, his age and even address. KYC is considered to be the best during the onboarding process to deny access to any ineligible users.